Sr. Reporting Analyst (SQL)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Wolters Kluwer Financial Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sr. Reporting Analyst (SQL) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors.
In our specific business unit, Wolters Kluwer Governance, Risk and Compliance we possess deep insight into the industry, providing governance, risk and compliance programs and solutions to more than 15,000 financial services organizations worldwide.
More than 400 in-house experts - former regulators and compliance officers, risk analysts, lawyers and financial industry specialists – embed their knowledge and expertise in every service or solution so that financial organizations can be confident they are managing their organization's Finance, Risk and Regulation needs effectively.
Qualifications and Skillset:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Economics
- Strong proven working knowledge of databases (SQL Server), including an excellent knowledge of SQL, SQL Agent, procedures
- Have proficient experience with following SAP Modules: SD/MM/PS/FI/CO
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (including Macros)
- Advanced skills in QlikviewDesigner & Developer)
- Experience with SAP connector for Qlikview
- Experience in accounting is a must
- Fluency in English (French and/or Dutch is a plus)
- +5 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Team player
- Analytical approach to thinking and working
- Ability to learn fast and work autonomously in an international environment
- Adaptable to change and at ease in a quickly evolving context
- Obsessed by quality and passionate about his/her work
- Committed to accuracy and completeness
As a Sr Reporting Analyst with strong database and data modelling knowledge, you will take responsibility for a large range of technical aspects of our ERP package and reporting tools in order to get a better insight in the Finance Department.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- You will work with the Finance and Business departments to analyse and understand the key operating drivers and deliver a suite of relevant reports;
- You will hold an assisting reporting role within our SAP ERP environment. You will design and maintain reporting solutions for complex finance operations;
- You will navigate in the SAP ERP system and develop queries to run financial reports and extract data and use it to develop reports and graphs in Microsoft Excel and Qlikview;
- You will assist in the process of maintaining a Product Profitability model;
- Develop automation tools, utilities and components to enhance the integration of our solution within the Finance department;
- Prepare responses to ad-hoc requests from stakeholders (main focus on FP&A and - - Accounting Department located in Romania, Belgium and China);
- Document your own newly implemented features;
Actively share your knowledge with your colleagues
Keep yourself up to date in your field, with our help