HR Administrator Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Administrator Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Since, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment! Job role As part of the Administrative team within the HR Department, the HR Administrator Specialist will handle the Allianz Technology Bucharest branch employees paperwork, having the following responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive HR Administration and support to the Company across HR administrative aspects;
- Be the first point of contact for all HR Administrative queries;
- Support the HR team as required in updating policies and procedures;
- Prepare and issue departmental communications as directed;
- Process documentation associated with probationary reviews;
- Assist HR Manager in liaising with employees and Occupational Health provider in the organization of medicals, health surveillance and ad hoc appointments with the Occupational Health service;
- Ensure that all documentation within scope is up to date and appropriate company information is communicated in a timely manner;
- Work closely with the HR Manager and Head of Branch to ensure a high quality of HR Service is delivered to the business;
- Lise with the internal and external HR Consultants where appropriate for advice on employee legislation;
- Work closely with Operations Managers and with the specialists and experts from the Support functions (IT, F&A, Compliance, Legal, HR) to help deliver all the documentation needed;
- Manage and update the internal database to ensure employee records are accurate and up to date;
- Upkeep all HR related documentation;
- Record absence and report monthly into department heads;
- Collate monthly payroll figures;
- Assist payroll process and administer the compensation & benefits structure as required;
- Provide HR monthly reports – globally or locally, as required;
- Prepare and issue employee contracts to potential employees;
- Manage leavers process and associated administrative tasks.
- Minimum of 3 years in HR Administration;
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point;
- Good knowledge of Romanian Labor Legislation and of the employment law;
- Good knowledge of payroll;
- Nice to have International Mobility knowledge.
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Long-term planning;
- Commercial acumen;
- Integrity and trust;
- Professional and confident.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Private pension;
- Private medical subscription;
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.