Exchange OnPremise Support Engineer with French/German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs Exchange OnPremise Support Engineer with French/German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive and Xbox Live powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world.
If shaping a better, more exciting future is what motivates you, you’ll be in good company.
Find out more about Jobs at Microsoft Romania and apply.
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
Recommended qualifications include:
Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the System Engineer level; exceptional customer service, overall communication and technical writing skills. Must have sufficient technical depth to communicate with development and other internal organizations at a peer level; Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of regional team of engineers; Demonstrated aptitude for providing exceptional customer service in politically charged environments; Ability to enhance the technical expertise of peers via the development of product training, mentoring of new hires, and team content development; Ability to apply technology to improve existing products and systems at customers and for internal use; Ability to actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions; Assist in developing strategies to gain additional Premier support accounts by contacting and establishing relationships with Premier Support Managers and Technical Account Managers.
• Understanding of Exchange architecture
• Troubleshooting skills with Exchange
• Experience with Exchange 2010/2013/2016
• Experience with Windows Servers
• Design, administration and/or support experience with Exchange On-Premise and Exchange Online environments.
• Preferred experience with Migrations to Exchange On Premise to Exchange Online
• Preferred troubleshooting skills with Exchange Transport and Client Access
• Experience with Exchange Disaster Recovery scenarios
• Understanding of Active Directory and DNS
As a Support Engineer you will represent Microsoft in customer communication via phone, email, chat or on site to assist customers in resolving technical issues involving Microsoft products and services. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships and build customer loyalty in Microsoft, while effectively managing challenging situations.
It’s your chance to:
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and executive management.
• Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
• Act as a technical focal point in cooperative relationships with other companies.
• Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences.
• Own and resolve technically complex mission critical or politically hot customer issues
• Be responsive to customer needs which may sometimes require outside of normal business hours or on-call rotation.
• Use trace analysis, debug skills, source code, and other proprietary tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs; this may involve writing code.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of released products, take ownership for product improvement, and participate in pre-release activities and BETA programs.
• Lead triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop customer solutions efficiently.
• Earn certifications as an MCSE, MCSD or MCPD.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.