Purchasing Buyer with English
P&G is the biggest company of fast-moving consumer goods and succeeds in being the first in the market because of our passionate, dedicated employees.
We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys team work and is interested in building a meaningful career!
No previous professional experience is needed. However, internship or prior experience are assets we take into consideration, but not mandatory to have.
As a part of our team, you will develop superior skills in dealing with processes and relationships with suppliers, clients or internal users!
- Working and improving systems, assuring data integrity and documentation;
- Establishing and maintaining effective relations with parties involved and together define improvement plants and potential solutions;
- Ensuring timely and quality delivery of goods and products;
- Evaluation of suppliers, performance of vendors and choosing best possible strategy for the business needs, working within a given budget;
- Communicating with managers and get involved in upcoming projects;
- Negotiating with contractors on price, method of shipping, and delivery time;
What we offer:
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and encouraged contributions from day one;
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership;
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, etc.);
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring;
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language;
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate;
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Problem solving, time management skills;
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peers and customers.