Security Senior Consultant (with French)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban becomes Inetum active
View all jobs Security Senior Consultant (with French) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Graduate / Post Graduate;
• Fluent in French and English is a must;
• Previous experience on security IT domains – 5 to 10 years;
• Proven experience in managing risks (classification, intrinsic and residual risks, scenarios);
• Good knowledge of security standards ISO 2700x;
• Experience with frameworks ITIL, COBIT;
• Persuasion skills and comfortable in communication;
• Act as expert and advisor for the deployment of security projects;
• Perform the risk analysis on the AS IS security processes and clearly captures the affiliate’s business expectations;
• Proposes solutions using Group synergies if possible and advices the international correspondents on: user access management, archival process, authentication, data saving, update security solutions, Wi-Fi threats, NAC;
• Possible support on security tool deployment, configuration and parameterization within Assurances international entity hosting provider.
• Understanding the security architecture and functionality: IDS, IPS, firewall;
• Knowledge on tool usage and administration concepts: SIEM, IAM, Qualys;
• Experience with solutions and concepts DLP;
• Accustomed with most common threats and cyberattacks – APT;
• Good command of Microsoft Office – Excel and PowerPoint;
• Certifications – CISSP, ISO27001, ISO27005;
• Appreciated – Arabic language;
• Team spirit;
• Communication skills.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Work from home 2 days a week
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment