Junior Financial and Reporting Analyst
Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti is operating since 2017 in Romania, as the local Branch of the payment institution Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. established in 2009 in United Kingdom.
We offer payment services worldwide for both companies and individuals and we are constantly expanding both internationally and locally.
Our expansion is facilitated and possible due to our advantages such as: financial stability, innovative technology, modern office spaces and a diverse, motivated and always friendly team of colleagues.
We are currently looking for new colleagues to actively participate in the further development of the services offered to our clients and partnerships that allow us to be a sustainable Fintech in the long term.
• Capable of working independently and as part of a team;
• Interest in rotating throughout Finance & Accounting to build financial acumen and business knowledge;
• Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to accuracy;
• Mathematical skills; analytical skills; advanced problem-solving skills;
• Must be well-organized, able to establish clear priorities in a fast-paced environment;
• Good command of English of written and spoken English;
• Excellent computer knowledge (especially EXCEL);
• University degree in accounting, economics, business administration or similar preferred;
• Develop and maintain a strong understanding of current projects;
• Preparing records and financial reports;
• Reconciliation, checks, accounting investigations;
• Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations and legislation;
• Present findings or suggestions both in writing and verbally;
• Good knowledge of accounting principles, tax legislation and operational processes;
• Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout;
• Follow-up and update process procedure validated internally;
• Identifies areas for improvement and recommend efficiencies to optimize financial planning, analysis and reporting processes;
• Continuous improvement of the activities: participate to the implementation of regulatory needs directly in link with project teams.