Electrical Engineering - Technical Design Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Electrical Engineering - Technical Design Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Very good knowledge of: hardware schematics & layout, thermal simulation, signal integrity analysis, EMC;
• Experience in PCB design;
• Experience in Cadence;
• Experience with embedded systems;
• Experience with team coordination;
• Initiative, dedication;
• Good command of English (speaking & writing).
• BS in computer science or electric/electronic engineering.
Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. Together with our German parter, we are working on the development of modern and future technologies such as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) with highest demands in safety and reliability.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish an experienced development team in Bucharest, Romania. Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel. For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
• Join highly competent and motivated international team
• Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
• Personal growth and promotion options
• Make an impact to the overall growth of Luxoft
• Analyze specifications;
• Perform activities according to the specifications;
• Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies;
• Act according the standards of the project and automotive industry;