Functional Safety Engineer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Design failure mode and effect analysis (DFMEA)
Mechanical and Electrical, Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
Front Camera experience
Vehicle interface tool chain
Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. Together with our German parter, we are working on the development of modern and future technologies such as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) with highest demands in safety and reliability.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish an experienced development team in Bucharest, Romania. Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel. For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
• Join highly competent and motivated international team
• Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
• Personal growth and promotion options
• Make an impact to the overall growth of Luxoft
- Analyze specifications;
- Perform activities according to the specifications;
- Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies;
- Act according the standards of the project and automotive industry;
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.