Embedded Software Developer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
1. Experience in C language programming
2. Knowledge of Unix/Linux and real-time OS
3. Good understanding of Ethernet and IP network protocols
- Problem solving, analytical skills, detail oriented and persevering
- Ability to follow procedures
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Motivated to contribute and do what it takes to get things done
1. Experience with cross-compilers, debuggers
2. Experience in embedded software development, preferably for network equipment
3. Understanding multi-process system software architectures
4. Knowledgeable version control systems (GIT, Clearcase)
5. Experience in tests creation for developed modules
Software development for the core and edge features running the latest hardware platforms released by a major enterprise networks equipment provider.
Our team: Networking enthusiasts willing to contribute to customer success
Technologies used : L2/L3 switching platforms, switching & routing protocols, network OAM, Cloud Integration, network security
Opportunities - Networking & testing certifications, collaboration with an international team, working with the latest networking technologies and concepts, access to trainings
Code development based on a defined schedule.
Unit testing of developed code.
Support for Product Verification activities.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.