PURCHASE & LOGISTICS RESPONSIBLE
ABC Human Capital este urmarea fireasca a experientei castigate de fondatorul companiei, in acest domeniu vast, complex, provocator, in continua miscare si schimbare al resurselor umane.
Anul 2005 a reprezentat momentul concretizarii unui ideal: fondarea unei agentii de recrutare si executive search ce pune la dispozitia clientilor sai atat consultanta in recrutare si headhunting, precum si intreaga gama de servicii aferente capitalului uman.
Adaptam cu succes noile tendinte din domeniul Resurselor Umane si utilizam creativ oportunitatile pe care le ofera mediul economic pentru atingerea target-urilor comerciale si de comunicare ale partenerilor nostri.
Activitatea noastra se traduce in solutii inteligente bazate pe baze de date complete si complexe, aplicatii web, portaluri de informare si socializare, baterii de teste concepute si implementate impreuna cu fiecare dintre parteneri, campanii de marketing online si headhunting.
Minimum Bachelor degree
Minimum experience-2 years
Very good computer skills in Microsoft office
Excellent verbal (written) & oral communication skills
Well-developed organisational and planning skills
• Purchase order processing (creating & placing PO’S for raw materials, laboratory consumables and office supplies)
• Receiving the ordered products
• Maintaining accurate records
• Negotiating contracts with suppliers regarding payment terms, prices and condtions
• Selecting suppliers & Maintaining the relations with them
• Keeping record of all purchases (documents archive)
• Creating and continuously updating the purchasing database (products & codes, prices, suppliers & contact details, delivery time)
• Monitoring and keeping under control the petty cash for various purchases
• Working with Headquarter colleagues in order to clean up the SAP system of PO’s and maintaining it accurate
• Performing export and import activities, considering the proper declarations recordings in accounting
• Arranging FDG transportation with internal colleagues and external company
• Keeping records of documentation regarding leasing company & insurances
• Monitoring the fuel usage
• Organizing shipments carried by courier
• Optimizing the distribution of FDG – considering the costs (money & time)
• Checking VAT numbers of vendors and clients, consulting ANAF website fiscal information and arranging all payments of vendors invoices twice/month
• Primary accounting - issuing invoices, preparing monthly cash flows, arranging the pick up of the treasury statements twice/month
• Preparing monthly sales report
• Being the contact person for external accounting company - offering explanations regarding invoices/payment/financial documents or procedures, cleaning and security companies
• Arranging all original financial documents and archiving them at office
• Requesting and receiving from clients/vendors balance sheets in order to arrange a reconciliation with external company and HQ
• Sending monthly Intrastate invoices for VAT declaration
Fixed term employment contract will be made (1 year).