2nd Level Assurance Engineer
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills;
- Fluent in French;
- Understanding customer and service providers;
- Good understanding of servers, switches, and network setup in DC;
- Excellent knowledge in networks and connectivity;
- Telephone communication skills;
- Deal with challenging customer service situations;
- Developing and practicing assertiveness in customer delivery;
- Tools and Technologies for the Support Center;
- Understanding Computer Telephony Integration;
- Creativity and problem solving, out of the box thinking;
- Support processes and processes integration;
- Team building and knowledge sharing;
- Working experience on Windows platform and Microsoft suite;
- Practice ethics in the workplace.
- Document all Incidents & Orders in the Ticketing System with all the required information;
- Ensure that all details required for the ticket are updated with the equipment information and details of the issue are documented in the Ticketing system;
- Work with the third party vendors to ensure that the issues are fixed within the stipulated SLA and minimum downtime;
- Provide accurate information to the customer about the equipment that requires break fix, what are the actions taken and what is the next action plan if the issue has not been resolved;
-Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to emails, calls or group messages received from the customer, 3rd party vendors or ISP’s;
- Ensure that the escalations are routed to the correct responsible party without any delays;
- Document internal procedures;
- Connect with the Quality team for regular feedback sessions and to work on continuous improvement plans;
- Co-ordinate with team members in identifying new solutions for existing and unresolved issues;
- Follow all defined process religiously and raise feedback and suggestions to the appropriate stakeholders;
- Report all issues that needs attention from the Ticketing system to the Team Lead.
- Motivating fix salary;
- Private medical service;
- Life inssurance;
- Sports Allowance – partially paid;
- Meal vouchers;
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Internal learning platform;
- Career plan mentoring.