We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
What you must have:
• 4+ years programming experience;
• Swift- 2+ years experience;
• Git knowledge;
• Integration of 3rdparty solutions through CocoaPods, Carthage, manual integration;
• Improving the UI by reducing the number of components required;
• Integration with a Backend Server via REST;
• Integrate Push Notifications;
• MVC Apple, MVP, MVVM, VIPER;
• Testflight, App Center, etc;
• Experience in publishing and updating applications in iTunes;
• Experience in implementing the design based on the commonly used platforms (InVision, Zeplin, etc.);
• Knowledge related to Multithreading (GCD).
Nice to have:
• Experience with Playgrounds;
• Organization based on GitFlow;
• Experience with Objective-C (eg: pure ObjC applications, “method swizzling” etc.);
• Create and publish Bridge via CocoaPods or in a closed system;
• Personal applications published in the AppStore;
• Personal projects published on GitHub, Bitbucket, etc .;
• Experience with TDD;
• Experience with WebSockets / SSE;
• Experience in Swift scripting.
• The main goal is to create an app that integrates all of the functionalities that a customer would complete at a bank. These include checking account balances, transferring money from one account to another, paying bills, setting up alerts;
• Technical design and analysis;
• Custom development;
• Unit testing and validation;
• Project documentation;
• Methodology used: Agile, Scrum.