Java Infrastructure Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Infrastructure Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Your mission: The application scope revolves around Cassiopae, which is the software tool for back office management dedicated to leasing deals (development based in Romania).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Implement requirements specified by the BA team;
- Write unit testing for new code (and BDDs);
- Code review;
- Provide tools for production management;
- Automate & secure the deployment from dev to production;
- Perform a reporting activity (Daily Meeting) on the product or integrated component;
- Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies;
- Contribute to production monitoring, incident resolution and troubleshooting;
- Docker (Swarm/Kubernetes) setup & maintenance;
- Tools: GIT, IntelliJ, Maven, Oracle SQL Developer, Jira, Jenkins, Sonar, DeployIt (XL Deploy), Autosys;
- Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring;
- Programming language: Java 8;
- Experience with PL/SQL is appreciated;
- Experience with Spring Batch is appreciated;
- Experience with batch jobs is appreciated (Autosys, which is a job scheduler);
- Fundamental of the Continuous Delivery approach (Agile, Continuous integration, Continuous Improvement).
- Docker experience would be appreciated;
- ElasticSearch knowledge;
- To be able to challenge the solutions provided by the BA team;
- High autonomy and ability to work in a stressful environment, rigor, cooperation and team spirit.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work From Home 2 days/week.