General Ledger Accountant with English (TTSE)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs General Ledger Accountant with English (TTSE) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- ? University degree (studies in Financial/ Accounting field);
- ? At least 2 years working experience in Financial accounting, especially in General Accounting field;
- ? Fluently spoken and written of English;
- ? Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI/ FA and MS Office;
- ? Strong communication skills;
- ? Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- ? Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- ? Independent working style;
- ? Availability to travel.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage you to refer new candidates to us, and we will honor you with an attractive bonus.
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.
- ? Maintains General Ledger accounts;
- ? Prepares and posting journal entries;
- ? Bank payments (upload and signature for payments in Electronic Banking);
- ? Posting in asset accounting: acquisition, disposals, depreciation;
- ? Clearing for General Ledger accounts;
- ? Month End closing activities;
- ? Balance sheet accounts reconciliation;
- ? Various accruals/ provisions computation and postings;
- ? Carry-forward procedures at year end;
- ? Performs of year end closing activities in the area of General Ledger IFRS and local GAAP;
- ? Analyzes and performs foreign currency exchanges;
- ? Supports Auditor in conducting internal and external audits;
- ? Reviews financial reports to identify and explain variances;
- ? Writing and updating of work instructions;
- ? Ensure good communication with local unit;
- ? Other activities related to General Ledger accounting.