Global Graduate Programme Finance
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Global Graduate Programme Finance active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF?
PASSION. COURAGE. INFLUENCE. These are just a few qualities of a great leader – we are now hiring inspired and confident graduates to join our GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAMME. A fast track career opportunity to become the business leaders of tomorrow!
We are BAT!
A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds. That’s why we value uniqueness. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It is a real job from day one – with world class training, international scope and the chance to reach your potential. You will progress from graduate to manager in 18 months, with the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.
Our Finance Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional commercial skills - fully understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Finance departments of Corporate and Commercial Finance work together to achieve outstanding business results.
During your programme you will also gain international exposure by attending our Global BAT Academy, networking with graduates from around the world, and strengthening your leadership skills. Further, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with above-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
It is tough! It is fast-paced! And it will stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge? If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high caliber graduates to join our 2020 Graduate Programme!
- are looking for an international career in Finance
- speak English and Romanian fluently (both written and spoken)
- have a university degree (Business Administration/Finance or similar, with maximum 3 years from the graduation) and a relevant work experience in the Finance field
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
- have strong analytical skills
- are a Team Player
- are a strategic thinker, open to challenges, proactive and resilient
- are energetic, self-motivated and result-driven, inspiring and engaging individual
- are internationally and nationally mobile
- ideally have a driving license