Junior Data Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban becomes Inetum active
View all jobs Junior Data Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
- Basic knowledge with 1 or 2 years of experience on Hadoop environment (Hive, Oozie, HDFS, Knox etc.)
- A specific training and support will be given by the company on the Data Lake Loader tool
- Knowledge and experience of Agile methods and JIRA
- Knowledge and practice of Git, ideally Gitlabee
- Certification as Data Engineer on GCP will be required
- English speaking
- Previous experience in Supply Chain will be appreciated.
Data Lake activities:
- Ingestion of “raw” data from Information systems to Data Lake
- Transformation of raw data to “gold” data into the Data Lake
- Maintenance of ingestions and transformations in production
- Provide GUI application to manage some ingestion and transformation processes
- Support to business on framing, build solutions
- Maintenance of Supply Chain universes
- Maintenance of 40 tools Excel/VBA
- Monitoring scheduled treatments, and raise incident when needed
- Analyze cause of incidents
- Fix incidents or escalate to Data Lake Platform team if the root cause is in their scope
- All activities include part of documentation, analysis, and tests.
The data engineer will join a team of 6 persons and will manage most of the activity around the data for the Supply Chain department of the company.
Most of the ingestion & transformation activities is managed with a homemade framework - “DLL” (Data Lake Loader).
Part of transformation is developed in Scala/Spark or Python, embedded in a DLL structure to support CI/CD.