External Factoring Order to Cash Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs External Factoring Order to Cash Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
• Strong numerical skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• English (spoken and written) business level as a minimum
• IT packages computer knowledge - Microsoft Office
• Drive a proactive and result-oriented problem-solving approach.
• Support a team culture where reflective questions and critical thinking are encouraged.
Job purpose and key deliverables
• Effective and timely delivery of Order to Cash External Factoring process, including: prepare list of invoices to be included in every External Factoring run, create manual files if necessary, issues investigation and resolution, overdue invoices and payments monitoring etc.
• Adherence to Order to Cash controls, to procedure manuals and process description manuals
• Deliver Order to Cash External Factoring processes according to the agreements with specific entities and in line with audit recommendations
• Follow and use a robust knowledge management framework: ensure all procedure manuals are updated accordingly and any changes are cascaded to all team members
• Ensure that all agreed controls are adhered to on time and in full
Immediately escalate to the line manager any breach in existing controls and highlight any possible risks caused by lack of controls