Second Level Operations Engineer with French
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
- Fluent in French (B2-C1)
- You have minimum 2 years of relevant experience in incident management
- B.E./B. Tech or BSC in Computer Science
- Good understanding of servers, switches, and network setup in DC.
- Excellent knowledge in networks and connectivity
- Understanding Computer Telephony Integration
- Working experience on Windows platform and Microsoft suite
- Document all Incidents & Orders in the Ticketing System with all the required information.
- Ensure that all details required for the ticket are updated with the equipment information and details of the issue are documented in the Ticketing system.
- Work with the third party vendors to ensure that the issues are fixed within the stipulated SLA and minimum downtime.
- Provide accurate information to the customer about the equipment that requires break fix.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to emails, calls or group messages received from the customer, 3rd party vendors or ISP’s.
- Ensure that the escalations are routed to the correct responsible party without any delays.
- Co-ordinate with team members in identifying new solutions for existing and unresolved issues.
- Report all issues that needs attention from the Ticketing system to the Team Lead.
• Business Hours: 9:00-18:00;
• Informal, nonconformist work environment, lots of fun;
• Freedom of using technology to ease your work efforts.