IT Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs IT Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Accurately log incidents within a ticketing system, update assigned tasks in a timely manner, ensure proper escalation to management, vendors, and clients
• Understand the problem impact on client business, maintaining the highest customer satisfaction
• Constantly interacting with customers, maintaining positive client relationships even in critical situations
• Make sure the process conformity and SLAs are accomplished
• Interact with systems engineers, developers, and other personnel to quickly troubleshoot, triage and resolve issues
• Create and implement documentation and procedures for alerting and escalation and stay current with system information, changes, and updates
• Perform problem management and end-to-end problem ownership
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically, track and route problems or requests and properly document the resolution
• Perform real-time proactive monitoring and troubleshooting for diverse technologies based on existing procedures (highly diverse infrastructure environments: servers, databases, network devices, etc)
• Logging all related activities for each customer query and handling client data securely
Late 14:00 - 23:00;
• Fluency in German & English (both written and verbal)
• Good General IT Knowledge - Fundamental understanding of Windows & Linux Operating System
• Willingness to learn new things and technologies
• Experience using an enterprise ticketing system (SCCD/Service Now/Remedy/JIRA etc.)
• Understanding of ITIL process with appropriate fundamental accreditation
• Ability to work effectively with team members, multiple departments and vendors
• Excellent communication and listening skills (both written and verbal)
• Team player
• Able to mentor junior team members
• Problem solver orientation
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent follow-up and time control skills
• Extremely flexible if the workflow is changing
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Proven IT education or 1-year job experience in customer support
• Experience with various monitoring and alert systems and the operating procedures to produce optimal results.
• Customer focus
• Telephone skills with good voice tone and pitch articulation and overall speech quality
• Customer-facing experience