Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Personal Assistance Department you will provide remote support for a team in Allianz Technology Germany.
- Maintain the calendars of the team and schedule and organize meetings;
- Tracking of deadlines and mailed items (Managing the mailbox);
- Send reminders and standard communications;
- Follow-up on to-do’s & action items;
- Prepare presentation documents;
- Coordinate international workshops, including logistics, agenda setting, participants. Support and track status of preparations;
- Organization of travel arrangements and the processing of travel documents;
- General administrative tasks.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Pro-active and solution-oriented behavior;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of MS-Outlook;
- Strong knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Allianz Technology - Transforming Allianz into a Digital Group
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.