Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Net-Connect Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Recruiter active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
- 2 to 5 years experience on a similar position;
- excellent command of English;
- highly sociable person with exquisite communication skills;
- familiar with Social Media and online platforms;
- logical and well structured thinking;
- ability to work with Excel and a good understanding of statistics;
- knowledge of legal aspects of the recruitment hiring process;
- ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks to meet established schedules, timelines and/or deadlines.
- compose and post job ads for all the vacancies;
- play an active role in the process of contacting the candidates to schedule their assessments of technical skills;
- be involved in answer validation and communicating our feedback to all candidates;
- build a professional database and develop a professional network by keeping contact with suitable candidates for future opportunities;
- have a key role in the analysis of the recruitment process and in generating reports and statistics;
- maintaining and developing collaboration with Hiring Manager;
- manage the activity of the HR department.
- pleasant work environment and the opportunity to join a young dynamic and friendly team;
- salary package to match your skills, abilities and motivation plus a performance based monthly bonus;
- central office location, very close to Tineretului and Timpuri Noi subway stations;
- flexible working hours (8 h/ day) and short Friday (4 h);
- work from home (occasionally) as agreed with the direct manager;
- public transportation expenses (in Bucharest) are covered by the company;
- the health of our employees is important to us, that's why we offer private medical insurance.