Business Protection Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Protection Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• must have a well-developed technical knowledge across a broad range of IT topics with strong focus on security
• very strong quality focused mind-set and practical experience (e.g. ITIL Quality Lifecycle model)
• broaden understanding of ITIL service management
• capability to design and create KPIs /statistical reports (skills as BI data analyst)
• IT governance experience
• Fluent English (minimum level required: B2)
• Adapt level of communication to various stakeholders
• Experience on using Tripwire, Nessus, BMC ThreatDirector
• Knowledge of Wintel/UNIX/Linux O.S. environment
• Experience on using Remedy
• Putting customers first
• Reliable: resilient, takes personal responsibility
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Vulnerability Management & Remediation
Ensure that critical and high ongoing vulnerabilities will be remediated by technical SPOCs
• Patch Management & Coordination
Ensure that O.S. patching activities will be performed by technical teams in order to guarantee the maximum security level of VF infrastructure
• Decommissioning Management & Coordination
Monitor the decom activity progress and ensure all actions are compliant with the current process requirements
• Governance Framework
Develop and maintain processes and procedures to implement and improve the vulnerabilities management
• Quality Improvement Initiatives
Promote and support on improvement initiatives within the Vodafone Group organization
In general, Business Protection specialist will support the following areas:
Identify ongoing vulnerabilities (Tripwire, Nessus, ..)
Manage the remediation activities according to appropriate planning
Promote governance activities between Local Markets and Operation Teams
Ensure effective remediation reporting management
Review and improve IT Services processes in order to ensure an efficient O.S. patching of the whole installed baseline
Design a preventive O.S. patching strategies for new services support patch automation strategy as well security related to Cloud and Converged Infrastructure
Perform planning and governance activities between Local Markets and Operation Teams
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you