FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER, Location: Iasi
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER, Location: Iasi active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- At least 4-5 years of experience in .NET web development;
- Very good knowledge of OOP principles;
- Typescript is a big plus;
- React is a big plus;
- Experience with OpenFin is a big plus.
A day in the life of a Full Stack .Net Developer:
- Develop highly scalable enterprise systems;
- Participate in code and design reviews to ensure consistency in architecture and design/code practice;
- Code with performance, scalability, and usability in mind;
- Work on new tools in leading industry trends, with new and emerging technologies, prototypes and engineering process improvements;
- Work closely with next generation architecture development teams using cutting edge approaches and technologies;
- Work closely with other engineers and business users in a highly collaborative environment.
Our client creates impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that result in relevant, memorable and rewarding interactions between brands and consumers. With a unique approach, they deliver sustainable innovation and business transformation for the world’s leading brands improving their digital maturity. They work at the intersection of engineering, design, and strategy, and help their customers create game-changing digital experiences with their client-dedicated teams called pods.