Ursus Breweries este cel mai mare producător de bere din România. Mărcile din portofoliul Ursus Breweries sunt: URSUS, Timișoreana, Ciucaș, Grolsch, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Redd’s, Stejar, Azuga, Pilsner Urquell și St Stefanus.
Pentru mai multe informații despre Ursus Breweries și programele sale, vă rugăm să vizitați: www.ursus-breweries.ro și www.desprealcool.ro.
Pentru mai multe detalii legate de cariera in Ursus Breweries vizitaţi site-ul nostru de recrutare www.ursusbreweriescariere.ro.
• Education: University degree (Finance/Economics);
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Finance department and minimum 1 year experience in Taxation area of a multinational company or relevant experience with Indirect Taxes;
• Computer literate (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and SAP advanced user);
• Advanced English knowledge is a must (both written and spoken);
• Ability to think conceptually, with a high attention to detail;
• Self-motivated team player;
• Willingness to take responsibility and accountability;
• Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and dependability;
• Commercial and business understanding;
• Self-initiator, self-confident, open and positive personality
• Reviews of inconsistent data from accounting system (SAP) are performed and errors are corrected;
• Searches out inconsistent data from accounting system and communicates with the other functions for data correction;
• Monitors all changes in Excise related legislation and assesses implications of changes on company’s business;
• Assists in preparation of all plans and forecasts related to Excise, and in developing of long term tax planning strategies for tax reduction;
• Preparation of tax records, tax returns, and other required reports in order to ensure the company’s compliance with Romanian Tax legislation in force the main tax returns are but shall not be limited to:
• Ensures that all Tax related declarations are submitted to Tax Authorities accurately and in due time;
• Ensures that all Tax related authorizations are up to date: fiscal warehouse authorizations, Trade consignee authorization, En-Gross Sales authorization;
• Ensures that all new authorizations are in place in due time (if required);
• Supports audits either internal/external with regards to Excise;
• Assists the Tax and Risk Manager in representing the company in excise related audits;
• Prepares all the reports requested by Fiscal Authorities/Customs Office.