To go quickly, go alone. To go far, go together.
As part of Axway, you’ll pursue your goals for professional and personal growth alongside the most capable, inventive, and dedicated minds in data integration technology.
You’ll join us in promoting and perfecting the value of Axway AMPLIFY™, our groundbreaking hybrid integration platform that enables enterprises to seamlessly connect their people, systems, customers and ecosystems using industry-leading API, SaaS, Cloud, MFT, B2B, and Content Collaboration solutions. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward.
With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together.
• Good analytical skills, keen eye to identify changes in specifications;
• Inquisitive, ability to learn and work with multiple systems;
• Nice to have: experience with EDI standards and XML knowledge
• Analyze new standards according to specifications (analyze new standards versions and identify differences from older versions);
• Implement, transform and process raw standard formats to a format which is supported by the server (. TXT files to XML structure);
• Implement conditions and checks for each message in a standard according to the specifications, using a custom language (Message builder);
• Validate and execute transformation flows using the B2BI backend server, looking for missing failure scenarios, missing standard features;
• Optimize internal raw data format tools to streamline data interpretation.
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (private medical insurance with dental included, meal tickets, shared gym access etc)
• Potential for growth in an international company
• Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours when need
• Extra paid vacation days (25 days/ year)
• Work from home policy (5 days/ month)
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.