Accounts Receivable Accountant with English
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service
solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in 2007, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry
experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch
departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- University degree (studies in Financial/ Accounting field);
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
Advanced accounting knowledge of:
- Balance sheet accounts and their functionality;
- Accruals, provisions, salary , exchange rates differences knowledge;
- Complex accounting postings;
- Cash flow: calculation and evaluation;
- Performance indicators: methodology and presentation of the results;
- Good Knowledge of specific SAP transactions in area of accounts receivable;
- Good overview of SAP related to other connex accounting processes;
- Microsoft Office Package - essential knowledge of Excel (vlookup, if);
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way.
- Autonomous working style;
- Attention to details;
- Willing to travel.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage you to refer new candidates to us, and we will honor you with an attractive bonus.
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.
- Processing of bank statements;
- Daily reconciliation of bank related accounts;
- Automatic cash collection of due invoices (ex. Direct Debit);
- Calculation of bad debts allowance;
- Processing of financial instruments: cheques, bill of exchange;
- Open dispute management inquires;
- Act as an interface between the end customers Bosch internal departments for all inquires registered in the collection process;
- Customer refund;
- Write off process ;
- Dunning and account statements process;
- Overdue report with action/ measures in place to ensure the collection of the outstanding invoices;
- Credit limit definition and monitoring;
- Override blocking request: analyze and release blocked sales orders;
- Audit support ;
- Usage of internal communication platforms and respect the SLA;
- Maintenance and review of the work procedures;
- Reports submission for month end closing;
- KPI calculation.