Senior Consultant SAP - Project Management
- Project Management activities;
- Development of concepts and consulting products;
- Presentation of implementation concepts to client and stakeholders;
- Leading and coordinating the project team;
- Functional leadership of consultancy teams;
- Participation in project acquisition activities;
- Tracking and reporting of project deliverables and status;
- Coordination of client's acceptance and buy-in;
- Handover to local sustainability teams.
- Academic degree, preferably in computer science and/or business administration;
- Substantial working experience, preferably in SAP project management and/or strategic business consulting;
- Strong project management skills (PMP/ Prince2 certification desirable), knowledge of methods and tools;
- Business fluent in German and English, both oral and written;
- Fundamental knowledge of SAP R3;
- Understanding of cross-functional business processes;
- Problem solving competency and delivering results in consideration of commercial issues or under time constraint;
- Strong and demonstrable social skills, such as teamwork, conflict management, ability to deal with pressure (time, conflicting priorities);
- Excellent communication, moderation and presentation skills;
- Willingness to travel (appr. 40-60%).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
At CBC, challenging national and international consulting projects are waiting for you. In a collegial atmosphere we enable self-directed working from an early stage on. To foster your personal development CBC provides continuous support and feedback from experienced colleagues and comprehensive training opportunities. The cooperation within our team is based on mutual appreciation and support. Through our wide range of activities you have the opportunity to build up a network within all divisions of Continental. Our embedment in the corporation ensures you attractive salary structures and social benefits
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.