Junior Credit & Counterparty Risk Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bunge active
View all jobs Junior Credit & Counterparty Risk Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf.
In Europe, Bunge produces a variety of protein meal and edible oil products at soybean, rapeseed and sunseed processing plants throughout the region. Our bottled oil can be found on retail shelves in Germany, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Finland, Russia, Ukraine and other countries.
In Romania, Bunge is one of the leading traders in the local market and a leader in bottled oil and bio-diesel. Through its integrated facilities located in Buzau and Lehliu, Bunge Romania has a crushing capacity of over 1 million tons.
· University degree – Economics
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Good command of English
· PC literate– MS Office, SAP knowledge is a plus
· Customer-focused and results-oriented
· Open, a good team player
· With attention to detail and accuracy
• Blocking and releasing orders according to the approved limits and past due amounts;
• Maintaining of updated information abouy counteparty information (customers and suppliers) related to grades, limits, approval in SAP and other systems;
• Monitor Counterparty analysis renewal dates;
• Conducting counterparty risk analysis in accordance with Bunge policies, due diligence checks, suggesting credit grades, limits and minimum payment terms;
• Preparing weekly or ad-hoc reports as per local management requests;
• Keeping the relationship with credit insurance and credit rating suppliers;
• Taking care, recording and monitoring the guaranties received from customers;
• Cooperating with other Credit & Counterparty Risk Officers and other involved departments on credit risk issues and for ensuring full alignment with Credit Policy and sharing expertise and best practices.