Channel Partner Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Channel Partner Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
o Excellent oral and written communication, and listening skills are necessary to present information, analysis and recommendations internally and externally
o Excellent situation management skills, with ability to be fair and firm with both PTC teams and our Partners. Examples are: Deal registration, support contracts, and partner tier requirements.
o Build and leverage relationships with internal PTC teams to support Partner programs that drive incremental selling opportunities
o Strong knowledge of Channel Sales and the third-party reseller business model
o Proven ability to forecast and deliver results against an assigned quota
o Experience conducting business planning with Software Solution Providers or Resellers.
o A strong knowledge of an enterprise selling processes and PTC products is essential.
o 2-4+ years of experience in Partner Management or Partner Operations at an enterprise software publisher – preferably one that sells either CAD, PLM, IoT, or AR software.
o Microsoft Office and Salesforce experience
o Bachelor’s Degree required
o Excellent written & oral communication skills in English & in another western European language (French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Swedish).
This role has several responsibilities and to be successful you will require excellent time and project management skills to ensure all duties are covered.
1) Partner Recruiting and Onboarding
• Discover and recruit qualified resellers to join the PTC Partner Network
• Present PTC’s corporate and Partner Network value proposition to prospects
• Develop Business Plans with prospective Partners that documents step they will take to drive success
• Manage contract negotiations and PTC Corporate Compliance review
• Ensure Partners complete required Sales and Technical trainings necessary to identify and develop new sales opportunities, successfully sell PTC solutions, and fully understand PTC’s Partner program.
• Align new Partner Sales teams with appropriate PTC Field Sales teams
2) Partner Management
• Work with newly recruited Partners to build Sales Pipeline, develop and execute lead-generation Marketing activities, create accurate quarterly forecasts, and generate new software license revenue.
The role is part of the EMEAI Channel Sales Ecosystem and will closely cooperate with:
• Partner Managers (PM)
• Channel Account Managers (CAM)
• Local Solution Partners/Distributors
• Channel Sales Operations
• Partner Enablement
• Customer Success
This job is important to the expanding the PTC Partner Network and ensuring new Partners are successful. You will be responsible to discover and recruit qualified resellers to join the PTC Partner Network, then work with those Partners as they develop their PTC business.
This role is part of the Partner Sales Team – a group of highly-qualified and experienced Channel Sales professionals responsible for developing and managing PTC Solution Providers.