Actuarial Analyst (Diagnostics Team)
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this role, you will work as a member of the team working for AGCS Diagnostics. The Actuarial Diagnostics team is responsible for the Normalized Loss Ratio analysis, the estimate of the true long term loss ratio of the portfolio. Additionally, we support Planning, Reinsurance and numerous ad hoc requests.
- Analyze the Current Accident Year and the Plan losses;
- Provide management with timely strategic insights;
- Estimate the expected profitability by LOB and OE, identify the underlying drivers of losses, and thus give support and direction to business units looking to enhance the quality of our insurance portfolios;
- Monitor the current accident year, thus providing timely monitoring of the planned targets;
- Provide actuarial reinsurance support to the Reinsurance team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Economic, Statistics or Actuarial;
- Previous general insurance work experience is not required, although current work experience is an advantage;
- Willing to work in an international environment, previous experience of working with colleagues located in different countries is an advantage;
- Willing to get involved in wider team projects, project experience is an advantage;
- Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams.
- Ability to build strong working relationships;
- Data analysis skills;
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel and SQL, VBA would be a plus;
- Fluent in English with excellent communication and presentation skills.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.