Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Transiris active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Acctas BPO is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company based in Romania and serving clients globally. We provide cost-effective outsourced services to companies operating anywhere in the world and provide assistance to international companies with operations in Romania or who want to open an office in Romania. We use standard and innovative technologies and provide the highest level of service for simple and complex processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics;
• Good knowledge of local tax legislation;
• Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
• English language – advanced level;
• PC operating skills (Word, Excel Etc);
• Proactivity, attention to detail, meticulosity, good analytical skills.
• Booking documents, using the accounting software (AP, AR, petty cash, bank statements, expense reports, etc.);
• Data Entry in the company's integrated application (training will be provided);
• Revenue allocation for software development activities (tax-exempt);
• Meeting deadlines and compliance with current legislation;
• Giving support to financial statements preparation and monthly tax returns;
• Providing various reports for management;
• Fixed assets knowledge;
• Working with cost centers allocation and projects, posting accruals and deferrals;
• Working with authorities (ANAF, CNAS, National Trade Register Office) and traveling to their offices when needed;
• Document archiving, both physically and electronically;
• Weekly updating the unpaid/not collected bills’ situation;
• Monthly reconciliation of the trial balance;
• Support for preparing the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts for four the responsible entities.
Benefits and perks
• Accessible, central location near Piata Unirii Square;
• Flexible working schedule, provided the deadlines and meetings are respected;
• Work from Home 20-30% of the time;
• Learning and development opportunities;
• Private medical insurance;
• Training when needed.