Italian-English Customer Support Agent - shifting schedule
Located in the bustling city of Bucharest,
Blue Chameleon Tech is a hub of international marketing and tech enterprise.
• Italian language – native level
• Professional use of the English language
• Great communication skills, flexible and reliable
• Good computer skills and multitasking abilities
• Willingness for working in shifts
• Provides excellent customer service assistance to online casino clients via chat and email
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; escalating requests to the relevant departments
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Able to handle stressful situations
• Involves management during an escalated customer issue when necessary to satisfactorily resolve the customer’s concern.
• Able to work on shifting schedules (morning, mid and night shifts)
• Able to work as part of a team
• Efficiently works together with the team in reaching the personal, team and department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set every month based on the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Communicates with management about errors with system/website issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Will be directly reporting to the Team Leader