SAP HR AIF Technical Consultant
In Romania, Wipro has development centers in Bucharest and Timisoara and is present since more than 10 years. Today, the company's facilities in Romania serve more than 30 clients in Europe, supported by over 1200 employees. Wipro's clients in Romania span across the retail and consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries, among others.Requirements
- Strong oral and written communication skills in German and English, strong interpersonal, leadership, and teambuilding skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- 4-6 years of AIF (Adobe Interactive Forms) experience in German language.
- Should have strong technical knowledge of AIF and its related workflow processes in HR
- Should have experience in working with business for new enhancements and provide appropriate solution with consideration to existing design.
- Responsible for supporting production issues, changes, enhancements related to Adobe Interactive Forms design
- Creates, changes, AIF forms with end to end responsibility for business process.
- Create test data, test the scenarios based on business requirement and prepare complete functional / technical, test documentation for each requirement
- Works closely with business for new enhancements and provides appropriate solution with consideration to existing design.
The primary focus of this position is to support the SAP HR AIF (Adobe Interactive Forms) application for the customer by providing resolutions to incidents, service requests, and change requests.
Familiarity with service now and solution manager to carry out support activities would be an added advantage.
Has worked under pressure in handling a steady load of issues while simultaneously meeting the agreed on Service Level Agreements