SAP HR Payroll Consultant - Germany
In Romania, Wipro has development centers in Bucharest and Timisoara and is present since more than 10 years. Today, the company's facilities in Romania serve more than 30 clients in Europe, supported by over 1200 employees. Wipro's clients in Romania span across the retail and consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries, among others.Requirements
- Strong oral and written communication skills in German and English, strong interpersonal, leadership, and team building skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- In depth knowledge in supporting OM/PA, Time, cross-functional integration processes along with specialization in SAP Standard Germany Payroll process.
- Experience in close association with business for proactive identification of system issues and early resolution.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in working for supporting end to end Germany Payroll activities.
- Experience in configuration, testing, preparing test documents with business scenarios, and communication with business for providing solution.
- Able to evaluate SAP OSS notes for preparing impact analysis during the year-end activities including analyzing the legal changes related to German Payroll.
- Should have worked in complex highly customized process environment understanding with ability to provide complete analysis and solution to meet with customer expectation.
- Provides Support for the customer with issues regarding SAP HR Germany Payroll application
- Handles multiple priorities, communicates task status clearly and meets deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Proves ability to research and solve incidents, service requests and change requests
- Prepares test documents with business scenario, performs configuration and testing
- Prepares impact analysis including legal changes while evaluating SAP OSS notes
-The primary focus of this position is to support the SAP HR Germany Payroll application for the customer by providing resolutions to incidents, service requests, and change requests.
-Familiarity with service now and solution manager to carry out support activities would be an added advantage.
-Has worked under pressure in handling a steady load of issues while simultaneously meeting the agreed on Service Level Agreements