Security Risk Analyst
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the IT security team.
The Security Team plays a key role in preventing data leakages, defending the entity from cyberattacks, conducting processes and best practices to put at safe place the sensitive data.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
The responsibilities expected for this role are managed in the operation security team:
- Perform security controls, expected around 200/year along 4 quarterly campaigns;
- Define, maintain and keep well documented the security procedures;
- Identify action plans for each security control depending on the impact scale;
- Closely supervise that the action plans for risk reduction are implemented;
- Perform reporting - monthly and weekly - regarding the completion of controls and the advancement on the defined action plans;
- Collects and presents the completed controls;
- Identifies areas of improvement in the field of security controls;
- Industrializes and automates the repetitive tasks with low value added;
- Elaborates and distributes communications to raise awareness and to inform users on the security best practices and procedures;
- Control standardization and synthetization.
- Graduate / Post Graduate;
- Fluent in French (B2) and English (B2) is a must;
- Experience 3 years within compliance and security controls;
- Proven understanding on the applied risks and security practices in the IT domain;
- Demonstration of autonomy and proactiveness;
- Good communication level oral and written;
- Capability to coordinate actions.
- Attention to details;
- Structured and methodological approach;
- Team spirit;
- Confidentiality skills.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus based on performance;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 2 days/week.