Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services team.
In the position of OSM Security Analyst, you will join the team of security experts that:
- Keeps pace with new threats and regulation, through the company security model;
- Improves security through innovative solution as authentication firewalls, machine learning and security as a service project;
- Propose more agility and a business focused approach with a higher-level interface with Businesses and Group and a service-focus oriented approach.
Security exceptions/derogations management:
- USB rights;
- External access (VPN profiles, VDI access);
- Routes opening;
- URL /FTP, SMTP;
- Other derogations.
- Weak passwords;
- Bypass Rebound;
- CA/FA controls (related to the DLP Platform);
- USB access control and remediation;
- SOC Alerts - Incident follow up.
- Security and risk forms;
- Security plan;
- Vulnerability management;
A little about you:
- Experience in operational Security is mandatory;
- A strong background with Information Security;
- Fluent in French and English is must;
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats;
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/maintain ongoing business relationships.
- Ability to assess risk, identify vulnerabilities and propose improvements;
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- An experience on DLP Symantec solution would be a plus;
- Ability to articulate technical matters to a non-technical user.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 2 day/week.