SAP HR ESS MSS Consultant
In Romania, Wipro has development centers in Bucharest and Timisoara and is present since more than 10 years. Today, the company's facilities in Romania serve more than 30 clients in Europe, supported by over 1200 employees. Wipro's clients in Romania span across the retail and consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries, among others.Requirements
-Strong oral and written communication skills in German and English, strong interpersonal, leadership, and team building skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- In depth knowledge in supporting ESS/MSS processes with related functional and technical aspects in SAP HR.
- 4-6 years of work experience in SAP HR ESS/MSS configuration, testing, preparing test documents with business case, and participation in business meeting for new enhancements.
-Experience in close association with business for proactive identification of system issues and early resolution.
-Able to evaluate SAP OSS notes for preparing impact analysis during the year-end activities including analysing the legal changes related to country specific time management processes.
-Should have worked in complex business process understanding with ability to provide complete analysis and solution to meet with customer expectation.
- Offers support to the customer for SAP HR ESS/MSS application
- Provides resolution to incidents and service requests
- Effectively interacts with the customer while solving the incidents
- Handles multiple priorities, communicate task status clearly and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites is must.
The primary focus of this position is to support the SAP HR ESS / MSS application for the customer by providing resolutions to incidents, service requests, and change requests.
Familiarity with service now and solution manager to carry out support activities would be an added advantage.
Has worked under pressure in handling a steady load of issues while simultaneously meeting the agreed on Service Level Agreements