Financial Controller - Vitesco Technologies Sibiu
Our new colleague will be a part of the Finance departament and will have the following responsibilities:
* Responsible for preparing and analyzing the monthly closing, providing useful data/ suggestions for management decisions;
* Contributes to standard/ special financial reports preparation and analyses for location/ BU / Div management;
* Contributes in the development of standard/ special financial reports;
* Responsible for preparing presentations of the financial figures for the location/ BU / Div management;
* Responsible for controlling and monitoring the working hours, preparing special reports and providing solutions for management in order to reach the BU's productivity and turnover targets;
* Responsible for controlling headcount, investments, costs, sales and manufacturing KPIs in order to reach BU's targets;
* Quarterly results presentations to CMT;
* Prepares annual Budget and periodical Forecasts;
* Performs annual inventory of fixed assets and ask information from suppliers for tooling confirmation;
* Prepares transfer notes for internal fixed assets moving;
* Other responsibilities: to prepare on demand reports related to our area of responsibility;
* Contributes with optimization measures' proposals (e.g. costs, processes);
* Responsible for providing financial trainings for technical employees.
* University degree in Economics or Economical Engineering;
* Experience in a similar position;
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
* Advanced English knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Sibiu Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.