Customer Service & order fulfillment Specialist
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
For our client, we are looking for a Customer Service & order fulfillment Specialist in Bucharest.
· Expert in PowerPoint, proficient in Excel;
· Proficient in written and verbal English (Japanese or German language skills are a plus);
· Project management skills, able to propose, facilitate and follow-up on BU/Function initiatives
· Problem solving and analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative);
· Having experience with project/program management in a cross-functional and international environment.
· Make sure critical customer feedback is captured and shared with relevant stakeholders across the company;
· Enhance sources and collect valuable customer feedback from across the company;
· Communicate critical customer-driven data and insights to relevant stakeholders;
· Continuously acquire feedback from business, including the management team, on the focus area of VOC to improve User Experience and/or BU Operation;
· Make proposals for new initiatives to BU management based on VOC feedback or analysis (VOC initiatives);
· Support BU management in prioritizing VOC initiatives based on factors including significance, urgency, cost & benefit and risks;
· Regularly analyze customer feedback collected from across the organization and summarize and extract management implication.
If you are interested, you are invited to send your resume.