Accounts payable with Czech
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Accounts payable with Czech active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
This job is for our client a global provider of business process outsourcing services develops integrated and innovative service solutions.
• Language: English and Czech;
• Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
• At least one-year working knowledge in Financial Accounting;
• Good computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
• Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
• Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
• Likes to work with numbers;
• Willingness to travel.
• Invoice verification and posting;
• Monitoring of workflows in the APM and SAP (system to record and verify invoices automatically);
• Processing of payments within I2P;
• Accounts and balance reconciliation;
• Month-end reconciliation of Inter unit suppliers;
• Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account;
• Performs daily activities in terms of Dispute management and Support services process, in-force segregation controls, etc. (provide consistent, timely and accurate delivery of support services to internal/external clients);
• Maintain the daily trackers; Support of year-end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP;
• Ensure good communication with the local unit and internal/external customers;
• KPI calculation;
• Maintenance of the work procedures;
• Conducts and operate analyses on vendors accounts (Direct debit, write off, accruals);
• Actively participating in the Continuous Improvement Process;
• Responsible for reading, understanding and applying the procedure from the area of responsibility and also interdepartmental procedure subscribed in SOCOS;
• Any other tasks related to the area of responsibility requested by the direct superior.
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences; The 13-th salary; Meal tickets; Relocation package;
• Referral bonuses - We encourage you to refer new candidates to us, and we will honor you with an attractive bonus.
• Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module.
• Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working with the client? They congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
• Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in the company;
• Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
• Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
• Various discounts to our partners; Inspiring working conditions;
• Diversity and multicultural mindset.