General Ledger with Czech
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs General Ledger with Czech active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
• University degree (studies in Financial/ Accounting field);
• At least 2 years working experience in Financial accounting, especially in General Accounting field;
• Fluently spoken and written of English and Czech – B2 minimum;
• Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI/ FA and MS Office;
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
• Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
• Independent working style;
• Availability to travel.
• Maintains General Ledger accounts;
• Prepares and posting journal entries;
• Bank payments (upload and signature for payments in Electronic Banking);
• Posting in asset accounting: acquisition, disposals, depreciation;
• Clearing for General Ledger accounts;
• Month End closing activities;
• Balance sheet accounts reconciliation;
• Various accruals/ provisions computation and postings;
• Carry-forward procedures at year-end;
• Performs of year-end closing activities in the area of General Ledger IFRS and local GAAP;
• Analyzes and performs foreign currency exchanges;
• Supports Auditor in conducting internal and external audits;
• Reviews financial reports to identify and explain variances;
• Writing and updating of work instructions;
• Ensure good communication with the local unit;
• Other activities related to General Ledger accounting.
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences; The 13-th salary; Meal tickets; Relocation package;
• Referral bonuses - We encourage you to refer new candidates to us, and we will honor you with an
• Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module.
• Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new
born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
• Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in the company;
• Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
• Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
• Various discounts to our partners; Inspiring working conditions;
• Diversity and multicultural mindset.