Partner Assistance Specialist - Chinese / Korean / Japanese / Spanish / Portuguese
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Partner Assistance Specialist - Chinese / Korean / Japanese / Spanish / Portuguese active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
!!! Evening Shift (15:00-24:00) /Determined period contract role !!!
The Modern Oracle PartnerNetwork is a customer-focused, cloud-first modern partner program that accelerates the transition to cloud, driving superior customer experience and business outcomes. By selecting the appropriate track(s), partners can choose how they want to engage with Oracle: fully invest in the cloud space, focus efforts in the on premises license and hardware space, or extend into a hybrid model.
The cloud has shifted customer demands, placing the focus on innovation, speed, and customer experience. Oracle PartnerNetwork - our modern, cloud-first partner program - is designed to enable a partner journey to meet these evolving expectations and ensure customer success.
For partners, this journey with Modern Oracle PartnerNetwork means gaining trust and relevancy with customers, accelerating time to market with enablers and benefits focused on customer success, easily identify new market opportunities through clear program tracks, and engaging customers through clear differentiation of expertise. All aspects of the modernized Oracle PartnerNetwork program enhancements have been built around three core tenets:
- Customer Centric: focused recognition in areas of partner expertise - including product, geography and industry - to help customers easily identify partners that will deliver value for their specific business needs.
- Success Driven: increased investment in enablers - including cloud environments and technical, finance, and targeted go to market resources - designed to build expertise to drive customer success, grow partner revenue and accelerate the path to cloud.
- Simplified: a streamlined program makes it easier for partners to engage with Oracle and leverage the industry’s broadest and most integrated cloud and on premises portfolio.
Oracle PartnerNetwork offers partners a set of help options which consist of both digital and human-to-human assistance. Partners are encouraged to experience the digital self-service through guided journeys and knowledge article look-up first, followed by live agent assistance through Partner Assistance for questions that cannot be self-serviced.
The primary role of the Partner Assistance Specialist is to assist Oracle partners and help them move faster to the next stage of their lifecycle, thus contributing to the acceleration of Oracle Cloud Growth in alignment with the three core tenets:
- Customer Centric: help partners with questions around progress towards achieving and publishing their expertise for immediate recognition in the regional market.
- Success Driven: assist with questions around joining/upgrading to the Modern OPN, select a track or how to get access to and make best use of the enablers to drive customer success.
- Simplified: mask and eliminate any internal complexities and make the experience seamless for partners – be there for when partners need a human-to-human interaction.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish/Portuguese is essential
- Embrace and adapt to constant change
- Master complexity
- Learning agility
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer focus
- Time management
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Bachelors degree or final year of study
- Customer Service experience
- Identify partner facing breakdowns in the internal processes related to the Oracle PartnerNetwork; afterwards, recommend corrective actions and help partners move faster to the next stage in their lifecycle within Oracle PartnerNetwork.
- Be there when Oracle partners need the 1:1 interaction, for a complete partner experience (digital and human).
- Help partners upgrade to Modern OPN by responding to their questions fast and efficient.
- Handle inbound queries from new and existing Oracle partners via a single global tool, in a 24/5 Follow The Sun model and within a 4h SLA.
- Ask the right questions to understand the partner desired outcome and perform basic troubleshooting (as defined by internal regulations) by mastering the partner go to market models and specific steps that apply to each partner lifecycle stage. Offer partners the option to engage into a conversation over the phone or set up web conferences to guide partners if the set of instructions requires you to do so.
- Provide solutions for the simple partner inquiries and close or research, engage appropriate team to resolve (if needed) and escalate to direct manager if inquiry resolution takes more than 48 hrs.
- Provide an estimated time to resolution to partners for each inquiry, if available, and assist partner until full resolution and close.
- Ensure a partner satisfaction survey >90% for each solved inquiry, through process knowledge & troubleshooting skills, by taking full ownership, courtesy, customer orientation and appropriate business language skills.
- Proactively handle multiple tasks, ensuring high service levels are maintained for all handled requests.
- Continuously undertake training to ensure understanding of the Oracle PartnerNetwork program and related processes.
- Take responsibility for personal career development within the company.
- Respond in a timely matter to other activities requested by the management team, early or late working shifts might be required and possibly work during some public holidays.