Financial Accountant Receivables - Vitesco Technologies TSR
We are Vitesco Technologies Engineering and our focus is a clean mobility and we have our engineers who are working on this. But we, also, need you! We are developing our accounting team and if you want to join us click the button apply. Responsibilities:
* Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and other transactions.
* Posts revenues.
* Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
* Maintains records: invoices, debits, and credits.
* Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers.
* Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
* Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
* Summarizes receivables ; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Claims meeting, quality & logistics.
* University degree (e.g. Economics);
* Relevant professional experience in the economical area;
* English - advanced;
* MS Office - advanced;
* SAP knowledge is a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.