Customer Assistance Agent- Bosnian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Majorel Romania active
View all jobs Customer Assistance Agent- Bosnian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Majorel este unul dintre principalii furnizori de BPO din întreaga lume. Compania are peste 48.000 de angajați în 28 de țări din întreaga lume, având poziția de lider de piață în Europa, Orientul Mijlociu și Africa, Asia și America. Majorel proiectează și produce soluții personalizate pentru diferite tipuri de business-uri, acoperind o gamă largă de procese comerciale prin oferirea de servicii integrateRequirements
Spoken and written BOSNIAN language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
Ability to use English as a second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non-UK markets)
Experience in a customer service role would be considered an advantage
Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
Demonstrated ability in using communication applications
Customer service excellence – enjoys direct contact with customers by telephone and understanding the customer’s needs, displays diplomacy, is polite, remains calm, listens, and apologizes where necessary, always portrays a professional & positive image to the customer
Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to prioritize and manage own workload
Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers
Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.
- Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using specific systems and procedures
- Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing on action plans to lead to resolution.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system
- Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work
- Ensure compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Security and Protection Standards
Annual fixed bonuses
Attractive rewards and additional performance-based bonuses
Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee
Online library access for passionate book readers
Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services at the office
Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform
Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment
Access to the company’s cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania