This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Reporting Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- Controlling and reporting experience
- Fluent in English (EN B2+/C1) , German desirable
- Affinity for numbers and accuracy without getting too much in the detail
- Analytical thinking
- Process and goal orientation
- High problem-solving skills
- Communication skills and the ability to abstract
- Preferable first touchpoint with Power BI / experienced with other reporting tools (e.g Excel - macros, formulas, pivot etc.)
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage you to refer new candidates to us, and we will honor you with an attractive bonus.
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.
- Implementation of operational internal reporting to control the Travel to Expense service, in accordance with the reporting concept from the BMC analysis
- Operational external (customer) reporting, according to reporting concept from BMC analysis
- Implementation of ad-hoc reporting (e.g. incident reporting in medical emergencies (e.g. corona), disasters etc.)
- Support detective controls - e.g. Flight rate check
- Conduct internal controls
- Service reporting travel to expense with focus on digitization, e.g requirements for the implementation of Power-BI dashboards, implementation of KPIs/KPRs
- Creation of dashboards based on defined KPI's