SAP ISU CRM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Technologies active
View all jobs SAP ISU CRM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
In Romania, Wipro has development centers in Bucharest and Timisoara and is present since more than 10 years. Today, the company's facilities in Romania serve more than 30 clients in Europe, supported by over 1200 employees. Wipro's clients in Romania span across the retail and consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries, among others.Requirements
- German native speaker
- Minimum 5 – 8 Years CRM Sales (and less Marketing)
- ABAP / ABAP OO experience: 5 - 8 Years.
- Development Experience Component Workbench (WebUI) 5 – 8 Years
- Deep GENIL/BOL knowledge
- Customizing Experience (mostly Sales and general Functions like Organization Model)
- SAP IS-U Experience 2 – 3 Years
- SAP BW Interface knowledge
- Should have in- depth experience in Support activities (Incidents, Service Requests and Enhancements)
- Should have the customer facing experience.
- Should be able to mine new opportunities and build a custom Function Module with medium complexity program logic.
- Capability of finding automation opportunities
- Provides support for the customer for SAP IS-U CRM application
- Interacts effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Uses research in order to solve technical and customer related issues
- Handles multiple priorities, communicates task status clearly and meet deadlines
with minimal supervision.
- Proves flexibility to travel to customer sites
The primary focus of this position is to support the SAP ISU Workflow application for the customer by providing resolutions to incidents, service requests, and change requests.
Familiarity with incident management and change management processes in solution manager to carry out support activities would be an added advantage.
Has worked under pressure in handling a steady load of issues while simultaneously meeting agreed on Service Level Agreements