Customer Support with French
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
All you need to know:
• To speak really good French and to write just the same;
• If you previously worked in customer care or retail, that’s even better;
• We hope you know how to operate a PC in a Windows environment;
• You enjoy helping others and are a team player;
What will be your job:
• You will handle customer requests via phone, e-mail or chat;
• You will handle confidential information securely according to internal rules;
• You will proactively identify areas for improvement and make recommendations within the Customer Service department;
What we offer:
• Competitive pay and monthly consistent performance bonus
• Up to 2-3 weeks paid training
• Work Schedule: 2-3 shifts, working hours 09:00-21:00
• Monthly company events, coolest parties & other contests
• Young and passionate team working in an international work environment
• Promotion opportunities towards other company departments.