Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Net-Connect Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Assistant Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
- Willingness to learn and deliver
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to tight time deadlines
- Fluency in English
- Driver’s license Cat B
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Analytical skills and process oriented
- Meticulous attention to details
- Excellent collaboration and team spirit
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Place orders for office supplies
- Reports to Office Manager any issues regarding the office area
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Provide general administrative support to other departments
- Plan business trips for other departments
- Use the company car for submission and collection of documents from different institutions
- Pleasant work environment and the opportunity to join a young dynamic and friendly team
- Salary package to match your skills, abilities and motivation
- Central office location, very close to Tineretului and Timpuri Noi subway stations
- Flexible working hours (8 h/ day) and short Friday (4 h)
- Work from home (occasionally) as agreed with the direct manager
- Public transportation expenses (in Bucharest) are covered by the company
- The health of our employees is important to us, that's why we offer private medical insurance