Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
- Background and experience (4-5 year) as DBA of with large databases - SQL2012/2016
- TSQL programming experience – SQL queries, triggers, and stored procedures
- Experience in maintaining large databases based SQL2012/2016 (backup and recovery, proactive monitoring, indexes maintenance, statistics)
- Experience with PRODUCTION systems –24/7 availability in order to maintain 99.95% uptime
- Experience in analyzing system requirements, design and implementation the relevant database systems, using new technologies
- Experience in improving system performance (SQL INSTANCE level, TSQL level)
- Experience in windows 2012 and windows cluster 2012 or SQL Always On, familiarity with monitoring tools for the OS level
- English knowledge – high and technical level, writing and speaking.
- Support and maintenance of all the company’s database in all environments (DEV, QA, PROD)
- Responsibility of the company production sites and 24/7 hours support, willing to take part and standby shifts
- Help and support the development (ADBA), and products implementation.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience with Linux (shell commands)
- PowerShell/ Perl / C# programing
- Experience with SQL Replications
- Experience setting up or marinating Windows cluster/ SQL Always On
- Experience with Teradata
- Experience in managing and maintaining MongoDB
- Experience in managing and maintaining MySQL
- Basic knowledge on SAN systems.
- Experience setting up or marinating Hadoop cluster.
- Interesting salary conditions
- Undetermined period of contract
- Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
- Medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Yearly professional evaluation
- Professional and friendly working environment.