Junior Operational Trainer (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sameday Courier active
View all jobs Junior Operational Trainer (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players on the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy a harmonious growth and become better every day.
• Bachelor's degree in related field required (Organization Development, Psychology, Education, Human Resources Development, Counselling, Business Administration);
• Willingness to travel (60% of the time);
• Minimum 1-2 years of related professional experience, including a trainer role;
• Experience in operational courier, distribution, transportation industries would be considered an advantage;
• Experience in delivering customer excellence training modules is desirable;
• Open minded; focused on delivering results; Ready to action character;
• Driving license – B category – is a must.
• Develop and deliver a tailored-made induction program for new employees;
• Responsible for the on boarding program of the couriers within the central and north part of Romania.
• Periodical follow-up on their customer interaction and performance;
• Develop together with Business Line Managers, customized training materials, to deliver customer excellence;
• Understand business needs and create customized training programs for different levels of the company;
• Deliver periodic training programs for the customer service;
• Assess and recommend learning solutions; permanently keep updated with the latest trends
• Act as coach to local leaders or content multipliers in a “train the trainer” approach, assist the leaders and content owners in the formulation, plan development, methodologies, implementation strategies, and measures to determine the right learning architecture for the targeted audience leading to better performance;
• Deliver training follow-up sessions on key subjects;
• Training logistics administration & trainings schedule and training completion tracking.